Waah waah! Yes, Liz, that is it exactly. Damn we we bad kids. Every time I do something like that now Brandon threatens that our children are going to come out retarded. I'm glad to have you as proof that it's not true. Last time I noticed Ethan was neither deaf nor blind.
ms boyd made us watch this shit storm. she would. she was such an uptight pinched face bitch. she thought amber wood was the best ever and her room smelled like lotion. she was always putting lotion on. interesting note, i sat beside stephanie pevahouse in ms boyds room. and as we know stephanie loved bon jovi.
I'm a mom and a wife and a liberal. I have a lot to say about absolutely nothing, and I love an audience. I will steal the show. I am tragically middle class, and I enjoy that. It seems like I had to work hard to get to the middle class. Unfortunately, the middle class doesn't seem to be a good place to be right now. I tend to worry about the state of things, like beyond a level of my control...like the economy, the Middle East, etc. Yet, I have very few worries in my personal life. I gave all that up.
Oh my lord. Can I tell you how many times the Milan Special School District made me watch this film? My favorite is the moment at the water pump...
ReplyDeleteWaah waah! Yes, Liz, that is it exactly. Damn we we bad kids. Every time I do something like that now Brandon threatens that our children are going to come out retarded. I'm glad to have you as proof that it's not true. Last time I noticed Ethan was neither deaf nor blind.
ReplyDeleteNo, but he signs and beats up baby dolls.
ReplyDeletems boyd made us watch this shit storm. she would. she was such an uptight pinched face bitch. she thought amber wood was the best ever and her room smelled like lotion. she was always putting lotion on. interesting note, i sat beside stephanie pevahouse in ms boyds room. and as we know stephanie loved bon jovi.
ReplyDeleteI haven't thought of that delightful Stephanie Pevahouse in years.
ReplyDelete