Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolutions are for Nancies!

I'll take your New Year's resolution and raise it one broken promise. I don't care to make them, but when I bent my super hot body to make a snowball, my pants split. Maybe you have a point!


The other night on The Biggest Loser, this five hundred pound Italian guy lost over thirty pounds in a week and mused, "Can you see my abs?" I ask, "Can you see my ass (in my busted jeans)?"


It really happened! I bent to make a snowball, and . . .

5 comments:

  1. Ummmm, do you remember when we were in yearbook and your pants were split and then I ripped the whole ass out of them?

    Sorry about that.

    Love you kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't forget a thing like that. Of course, I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a tasty looking booty. You should be proud to have it hanging out and loud. (I'm sorry. The rhyming thing just happens.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! And those were cute jeans too! (: haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans were probably twelve years old. I'm seriously considering holding a vigil service.

    ReplyDelete