We're here in Linden, TN to drop Ethan off. Then, we're fast on our way to our VD Mosey. We will be celebrating this, the massacre holiday, by staying in a cabin in the mountains of East Tennessee. There will be wine, and there will be hot tub.
My mom is snoring in the other room. When she comes to our house, Jer says we're running a "hotel for bears."
I digress...
I am super-duper excited by the opportunity to put my mind toward something other than school. Naturally, the excitement about destination luvin and massage oils and the wine again has got me by the pants.
So, off we go, TALLYHO!
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woo hoo. How come the sex quotient increases so much when out of town/in a hotel. Although, I do have to say that when out of town, B & I end up staying with friends, which sometimes decreases sex (for example, if you are sleeping on a couch).
ReplyDeleteAlso, you have 13 followers already. You suck. I only have 9.
Love, me
P.S. !Massage oils!
You crazy kids... Have fun!
ReplyDelete